UPSC CDS (I) 2019 Admit Card-: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2020. Those Candidates who has filled this form then you can downlaod your admit card.
Downlaod Admit Card – Click here
Official Website – Click here
Instructions for Downloading the State Health Society Bihar Admit Card 2019
1. In order to download their UPSC CDS (I) Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates are required to click it for downloading their UPSC CDS (I) admit card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to Admit Card Page, here they need to provide their following details-:
Have to click on the ’Login’ Icon
4. After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their UPSC CDS (I), Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their State Health Society Bihar Admit Card from the official site of the UPSC CDS (I).
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2019 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 18-11-2019 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 19-11-2019 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 26-11-2019 to 03-12-2019 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 02-02-2020
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1997 and not later than 1-01-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
आप हमे सोशल मीडिया पर भी फॉलो कर सकते है