Cochin Shipyard Limited 671 Workman Posts 2019 notification regarding filling of Workman Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having ITI, 10th qualifications. These 671 Workman Posts are in P&A Department, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi, Kerala on a contract basis.
Start Date – 30 Oct
Last date – 15 Nov
Gen/ OBC – 100
SC/ST/Others – Nil
The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be 30 years as on 15 November 2019.
|OBC-NCL||3 years of Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years of Relaxation|
|Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years of Relaxation|
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Qualification|
||Fabrication Assistants On Contract|
|1||Sheet Metal Worker||Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.|
|B||Outfit Assistants On Contract|
|1||Fitter||Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.|
|3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|4||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)|
|7||Crane Operator (EOT)||Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) in the trade of Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).|
|8||Electronic Mechanic||Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.|
|11||Auto Electrician||Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics (MAEE).|
|C||Scaffolder On Contract||Pass in SSLC and ITI (NTC) in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker/ Fitter Pipe (Plumber)/ Fitter with one or two years experience/ training in handling scaffolding work in a Shipyard/ Engineering Company/ Public Sector Undertakings.
Pass in SSLC with a minimum of three years experience/ training in handling scaffolding work in a Shipyard/ Engineering Company/ Public Sector Undertakings.
|D||Aerial Work Platform Operator On Contract||Pass in SSLC and a valid Driving License for driving Light Vehicles issued by the Government.|
|E||Semi-Skilled Rigger on contract||Pass in IV Std.|
|F||General Worker (Canteen) on contract
||(1) Pass in VII Std.
(2) One year Certificate Course in Food Production/ Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute/ Two-year Vocational Certificate in Catering and Restaurant Management from an institution recognised by Central/ State Government will be preferred.
(3) Knowledge of Malayalam desirable
|Sl. No. of Post||Pay|
|A,B,C and Fabrication/ Outfit Assistants/ Scaffolder||₹18400/-per month and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ₹4200/- per month.|
|D, E and Aerial Work Platform Operator/ Semi-Skilled Rigger||₹17400/- per month and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ₹4200/- per month.|
|F and General Worker (Canteen)||₹13700/- per month and compensation for extra hours of work limited ₹3300/- per month.|
How to Apply
1. Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
2. Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability, etc and a recent passport size color photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
3. After applying online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon the successful submission of online application.
4. For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 30 Oct 2019 to 15 Nov 2019. The last date for the submission of applications online is 15 Nov 2019 till 5 PM.