UPSC CGS and Geologist Online Form 2019 for 208 – UPSC Requirement for a various vacancy for 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-10-2019 till 6.00 p.m
- Online Applications can be Withdrawn: From 22-10-2019 to 28-10-2019 till 06:00 PM
- Date for Preliminary Exam (Computer Based Test): 19-01-2020
- Date for Main Exam: 27 & 28-06-2020
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For More information regarding Age please refer the notification.
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
upsc geologist,upsc cgs and geologist exam 2020,upsc cgs and geologist exam 2020 syllabus,